The coibafishing.com domain is owned by AERO ALBROOK, an online booking platform.
AERO ALBROOK is not an air transport company or tour operator.
AERO ALBROOK does not own or operate any aircraft or transportation vehicles. All flights, transfers and activities are operated by Panamanian air, sea, land transport companies or tour operators with their corresponding permits.
Your purchase will be confirmed by email in 1 or 2 business days. The cancellation policy will take effect from the time of purchase.
To complete any reservation we require images of the passports (foreigners) or Identity Documents (national) of each participant. The documents you send will be compared with the originals at the meeting point.
It is not allowed to reserve for third parties.
If your reservation cannot be confirmed because the availability check was not carried out with our team, AERO ALBROOK will only refund 90% of your payment.
We recommend that each client read and review our cancellation policy and consider purchasing travel insurance.
CAN BE REFUNDED
Some activities may require a minimum number of people to operate. The affected participant will be reimbursed in full or may choose a substitute activity. If this happens, it would be under unusual circumstances.
Take into account that if the substitute activity is more expensive than the original there will be additional charges.
CANNOT BE REFUNDED
- Some activities require prior registration (check-in) at the time of departure. It will not be refunded if the participant fails to appear in the prior registration agreed upon in the reservation.
- Commercial flights can not be refunded.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- 7 days prior to departure day: non-refundable
- 8-14 days prior to departure day: 50% of the payment is refundable
- 15-29 days prior to departure day: 65% of the payment is refundable
- 30 or more days prior to the day of departure: 80% of the payment is refundable
Cancellation is based on the date we receive the cancellation request. These charges are calculated from your total bill. Cancellations must be sent in writing to your sales advisor.